Thinking Environment® Alumni Events
12th May 2017 (Buckinghamshire), 9th June 2017 (Central London)
Thinking Partners’ Development & Refresher Days
Are you a trained Time to Think Thinking Partner, feeling a little rusty or uncertain about going beyond Part 1 of the Thinking Session?! Then these sessions with Linda Aspey, Time to Think Global Faculty, may be just right for you.
- To refresh and update your knowledge of the Thinking Partnership, and explore some exciting new developments of the Further Session Goal and Pathways;
- To enable you to share experiences and learn with and from each other about using the Thinking Partnership session model;
- To practice Thinking Partnership sessions so that you leave feeling more relaxed, confident, and skilled about giving people genuine time to think.
The Fee: £200 plus VAT (£240) including refreshments and lunch.
There are up to 8 places per event.
Friday 12th May: Lower Hartwell, nr Aylesbury, Bucks
Thursday 8th June: Central London
Directions will be sent on receipt of your booking.
- Welcome and introductions – what would you like to explore or achieve today?
- The Ten Components – a brief refresher on their role in creating a Thinking Environment®
- New discoveries about the Thinking Partnership session pathways – input from Linda
- Thinking Partnership practice session (s) in the Round, followed by Review
- Lunch & a short walk if desired
- Thinking Partnership practice sessions (in the Round and Pairs) and Review
- Rounds and Close
To book visit:
I look forward to creating Thinking Environments with you!
The Thinking Environment© Nancy Kline, Time to Think.
© Linda Aspey 2017